Lowongan Kerja Operation Yogyakarta Office di ICS Travel Group - Yogyakarta
We are looking for you!
ICS Indonesia is currently seeking experienced multi-skilled specialists to join our rapidly growing and expanding company.
OPERATION YOGYAKARTA OFFICE
- Handle and check confirmed file Java portion from Travel Consultant from Inbound Department.
- Prepare all document for upcoming client e.g. itinerary, welcome letter, pick up time, signboard, voucher, ticket, guide order, cash advance, etc.
- Book related services e.g. restaurant, transport, activity, train ticket etc.
- Correspondence with local partner and local supplier.
- Brief the assigned guide and driver before the tour started especially for VIP and VVIP client.
- Assist Travel Consultant from Inbound Department for any inquiries Java portion from Overseas Travel Operator/Travel Agent.
- Assist Product Department to develop new potential and new product in Yogyakarta and Central Java.
- Escort and meet VIP and VVIP client if needed.
- Handle operation hotline and courtesy call.
- Handle all logistics needed for tour.
- Supervise the tour for group and assist the tour guide if needed.
- Site and transport inspection e.g. restaurant, hotel, activity, micro bus, small vehicle etc.
- Minimum Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism/Hospitality or equivalent.
- Male or Female
- Domicile and ready to be placed in Yogyakarta.
- Fluent in English is a must, verbal and writing, able to speak German, Chinese or Dutch will be a plus factor.
- Attention to detail.
- Have interest in tourism or hospitality.
- 1 year experience in tourism or hospitality industry, but fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
- Familiar with tourism and destination in Yogyakarta and its surroundings.
- Familiar with email correspondence.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office.
- Able to work in team.
- Able to answer phone outside working hour from head office, hotel, supplier, guide, client, etc.
- Ready to work during weekend and national holiday if needed.